During a recent podcast, BUILD Magazine’s president Ted Bainbridge sat down with C.P. Drewett to uncover what motivates the award-winning architect. With an extensive portfolio of projects in the luxury residential, hospitality and commercial fields, Drewett had plenty to say about his passion for architecture.
These are the topics they explored:
- C.P.’s background and early career
- Establishing Drewett Works and the firm’s first few projects
- C.P.’s architectural philosophy
- Finding a balance between his vision and his client’s desires
- How he injects minimalism into different design styles
- Getting the opportunity to build behind The Ritz-Carlton
- Setting up offices in Serbia and Poland and managing a remote team
Listen in for an insightful look into C.P. Drewett during this enlightening podcast.